Over the years I have worked on and contributed to various projects in the Android community. My personal projects can be found on GitHub , some of the prominent ones are:
- Viscerion : Android client for the WireGuard™️ VPN protocol. Built with Android Jetpack and Kotlin.
- Android Password Store : Fully fledged client for pass .
- openpgp-ktx : Reimplementation of OpenKeychain's integration API in Kotlin, powered by Android Jetpack.
- floating-action-button : Android library for drawing expandable Floating Action Buttons that conform to the material spec. Fully written in Kotlin and used in production in Hyperion launcher .
- Caesium Kernel for the Pixel 2/2XL : A custom kernel for the Google Pixel 2/2XL to stay up-to-date with Linux stable releases.
I engage in multiple sysadmin and DevOps related activities as well to hone my skills.
- All my sites and applications are self-hosted using Caddyserver and Systemd, the configurations for which are impeccably maintained under git at msfjarvis/server-config .
- I also maintain a set of adblocking lists on GitHub and the release artifacts can be found here where they're available in multiple formats depending on the software stack of users.
I've also developed a recent infatuation with Docker , and developed the following images for various usecases of mine
- docker-zulu-jdk : Packaging of Zulu , a OpenJDK release channel of tested and verified builds under the latest Ubuntu and Alpine Linux distributions.
- drone-decrypt-files : A simple plugin for Drone CI that allows storing encrypted blobs in the VCS repository for CI to decrypt into usable artifacts like signing keys.